2010年12月19日星期日

A Story About 2010 Diesel Jeans

One day, a woman to our store to buy diesel mens jeans,,
She left pick by pick, try many bars, finally picked a.
So get my in front to say: "want horizontal pockets changes inclined, pants pocket change diesel jeans for men button, front chain add 2 XiZi."
If you are my dress yourself, I'm not used to, but customers foremost, she will can change it as you.
Trousers and found good after it had become a business suit pants. I wrapped after showed her, but she incredibly... Says she never wants to buy, just want to tell me, a trousers appearance should be like.
I'd do not matter, this diesel jeans adidas cried so sad, it ask me: "that why women don't it? What's wrong?"


I say: "somebody else for jeans is suit pants, no matter how you change, your material is always denim, the somebody else is not want."
I think this diesel jeans cheapest  you wouldn't wear, but you can take it home when dishcloth, have no matter you CaiCai it, at least we can wipe your sole, if you don't think it dirty, can throw it in the trash.

没有评论:

发表评论