2012年2月16日星期四

Nike SB Low Dunks CheyenneGuthrie

Welcome to Colorado. Does the reputation of Coors Field as a tough pitcher's park make you re-think your pitching process? And are you glad to be out of the American League East?
— Glenn, LongmontGuthrie: Every park has it's own challenges, so I'm excited about pitching at Coors. jordan retros 1 Baltimore's Camden Yards is a pretty hitter-friendly park, and so was
ports Fan Mailver wanted to go behind the scenes to ask a question? Now's your chance. Players, coaches and the gambit of sports figures will answer readers' questions in The Denver  .com. See more photos from the world of sports. enway Park. So I don't worry about where I am pitching. I just know I have to try to keep the ball down.
I have to say I enjoyed pitching in the American League East. Day in and day out I liked it, I liked the challenge of pitching against those teams, the Yankees and the Red Sox and Rays, and in those  jordan retros shoes ballparks.Never for a second did I want to get out of that. I will miss it.You are joining a staff that is going into spring training with a ton of talent, but also with a ton of inexperience. Being not only one of the veterans, but one of the upper-echelon pitchers on the Rockies, do you feel a responsibility to help the younger guys through the tough stuff?
— John  nike sb low dunks CheyenneGuthrie: Yes, I feel that is part of my job. When I met met the Rockies owner (Dick Monfort) and Mr. O'Dowd, they put it very clearly to me what they were expecting on a day-to-day basis. I'm not here just to pitch every fifth day. It's about interacting with the team and the young pitchers. It's about befriending the  nike sb dunks young pitchers and developing deep and really strong relationships. I want to help those guys develop so we can go to war with each other. I think there are a lot of specific things that will be excepted of me to help the team get better. I think I help make the Rockies a better team. I think a lot of it will be about our work ethic.

没有评论:

发表评论