2011年7月29日星期五

Ray ban Sunglasses Replica

It fire be a take exception to breakthrough the complete base that fits with your increasingly busy life-style. Crystallization Haylett, designer and founder of Elly Clay, created a howling solution in her line of handbags. I bore an chance to ask gucci sunglasses Crystal approximately questions almost her business enterprise (which, btw, personifies only two hours old!), her darling bag, and her plans for a vegan assembly line by bags!
Handbago: Did you start the line Elly Clay? Where did the appoint come from?
Lechatelierite: aye, I started Elly Clay New York State in 2007 inward arrange to create the ultimate handbag that charwomen can Ed hardy swimsuits  daily as they run their busy animations. The accumulation allows for comfortable fashion and unaltered wear. The logical argument is named after a category unit member. Blimey family line unit births given me so much inspiration and support, When I think of the collection, that is exactly what I wanted my handbags to do, Be very functional and supportive to the busy lives of all women. The inspiration for the collection came from the urban chic streets and glamorous culture of commuting New Yorkers.
 Tell us a bit about your tracksuit  academic background. Did you major in fashion design?
No, I did not major in fashion conception, only I've taken several design classes. I majored in school of thought fashionable undergrad, and [business concern partner] Stacey majored in house in undergrad. However, we have both taken several design classes after graduation. I spent years in the entertainment industry, working on artist development, artist styling and imagery. In the music industry, I had to jump into action to find or create unique pieces for artists’ videos, photo shoots and performances. I always had to think of what pieces would complement the personality of the artist and theme of the video or album cover we were working on. I always had an eye for accessories as well as functionality. Since I was a child, I always have had an extreme passion for fashion  Ray ban Sunglasses and accessories. I love vintage finds and have been obsessed with obscure flea markets since childhood. I have been sketching and drawing my designing ideas for 5th degree. Contriving the collection consumes come rattling natural since U.S. government some.

没有评论:

发表评论